Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sugar Free Trifle


I know most of you are probably thinking that cant be good.....but it really is. I promise.I got this recipe from my sister. My husband, aka Ketchup Boy, LOVES it. My sister has to hide it from him at all family gatherings so that the rest of us will have a chance to get some!


Ok so on with the recipe.

2 sugar free angel food cakes (I buy mine premade from the bakery)
2 boxes sugar free instant chocolate pudding (normal size don't get the big family size box, it will not be right)
2 containers sugar free or just free cool whip thawed (again don't get the big size just 2 normal tubs)
1 package Heath topping

Now open one pack of the angel food cake and tear into chunks and put in the bottom of your bowl.
After the cake mix up one of the pudding boxes and pour onto cake chunks.( I don't stir until it is thick. I think it is better when your cake soaks up the pudding....but do as you would like.)
Now take one of the cool whip containers and put the whole thing on top of the pudding. Sprinkle with crushed Heath topping.
Repeat layers and you are done! Store in the fridge until you are ready to serve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment